Pages

November 18, 2014

ALL WHITE



ive lost my old blogger account :( bzzzzzzzz.. i forgot my old e-mail password.. ive been using that e-mail since middle school! i know~ i know its my own fault for not to write down the password.. i thought i'll remember it for the rest of my life.... jeez am i senile or what..... well lesson learned! im actually very sad.. super sad! i even tried to contact y*hoo and they said they gonna e-mail me in short time.. ive waiiiited for it but nothing happened :( 

sooooooo i decided to make a new blog instead of waiting for that e-mail that'll never gonna come~ *yeah i know its my fault but im sooo sad.. still hoping the e-mail will come. fast.* yes this is my new blog and yes i've posted this pics before, on my old blog. i just cant help it :( still cant move on from my old luvly blog :(( ive edited sum of the pics and i added sum new pics too! i hope you guys like it! <3


 @auxerrystore white longsleeve crop, moms vintage jacket and skirt 
TOPSHOP earrings, bracelet and ring, meiga setiawan pointy ring







No comments:

Post a Comment